Innovation, Technology, Research
THE PROFESSIONAL: WHAT DOES HE/SHE FOUND AT COSMOBIKE SHOW
- CosmoBike Show is the unique showcase to see the full range and all new 2019 products.
- CosmoBike Show enhances the time of your business: the event showcases a market summary, giving the best value to the retailers’ time.
- Real business can not disregard interpersonal bonds: the dealers and retailers want to do business with people they know and with people they trust, CosmoBike Show is the right time to create and strengthen these ties.
- CosmoBike Show tells where the market is going: the consumer is very demanding and has increasingly high expectations, knows the product and knows exactly what he/she wants. The retailer must prepare to face this challenge and intercept these needs.
- CosmoBike Show is training and education: retailers need to be constantly updated on innovations and new technologies to ensure the best service to their customers. 3 days of full immersion give the right value to the precious professional operator’s time.
Discover, Experience, Learn
CONSUMERS: WHY THEY VISIT COSMOBIKE SHOW
- At CosmoBike Show passion takes shape: the consumer needs to touch the product, the information online or in magazines becomes suddenly real, fantasies and expectations are realized.
- CosmoBike Show is a single container to find all you need to ride your bike: it is a time to explore, compare, test the best chance towards a future purchase.
- CosmoBike Show is the largest amusement park for bicycles: each family member finds his own amusement and gratification space.
- CosmoBike Show is the arena of champions of the past and of the future: visit the exhibition also means to shake hands, get to sign an autograph, ask questions to the champions of all time.
- More than 11,000 bike tests in 4 days during the last edition of the exhibition, 21,000 square meters of test areas for road bikes, MTB and eBike: CosmoBike Show is experience, discovery and training, to experience the technology, innovation and design focused in cycling you have to ride!